School of Ministry
He told them, “The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
Fall Sessions 2023
Spring Sessions 2024
Details & Registration
• Each course costs $125; Auditors are
welcome for $25.
• Registration with conference office
must happen 1 month before the
course—Sept 13, Oct 10, Feb 8, Mar
12. No one will be admitted after
• The syllabus will be sent out when
you register, with payment.
• Students have 1 month after the class
to complete the course work
including any final project.
• All sessions begin on Friday at 1 pm,
ending at 8 pm (with an hour for
supper); and conclude Saturday by 4
pm. Saturday begins at 9 am (with an
hour for lunch).
• Students are responsible for lodging
and meals. We encourage local
churches to help with expenses.
• All sessions will be held at Walk by
Faith Church, Fairchance, PA.
• Choose only one course per session.
• * Indicates must be taken by all
Please download and print off, both a Course Record and Schedule as well as the appropriate checklist for yourself.
Now offering Classes to Laity!
The Harvest Conference is proud to announce that we are opening up our School of Ministry to those members of the congregation who are hungry to go deeper in their pursuit and understanding. For more details or to register for a class (costs $75) please see the forms below: